Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sometimes Greatness is Achieved

Yes, I am tooting my own horn.

This is the Facebook Status of my husband last week.

As if I could just cut and paste it.  :)  Incase you can't read it:  
(Ok, I just want to put it out there. My wifey, Sara Hickman, 
just served a dinner of all dinners. This was frickin' awesome. 
Spaghetti and meatballs, salad and a dressing 
that should be mass marketed! Yeah tonight, I am a lucky dude!)

I was then asked to write it down so I can make it again and it be just as amazing.  I guess he doesn't get it that when I whip things together I don't measure.  I just shake, taste, then shake some more.  So I made it again and measured. 

Since I love my readers I will share this little gem with you.

1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon of Minced Onion (the dry stuff from the spice aisle)
1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese (the stuff for on spaghetti)

Mix all of this together.

Add up to 1/4 cup of milk to get it to dressing consistency.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis