Monday, July 23, 2012

Forth of July Adventures

So I am behind on things.  Does this surprise any mom of 2 under 3?

I recently posted this page as a speed scrap.  Probably not my favorite page.  I will be making a few other pages to make the day complete.  Within the last few months I have discovered digital scrapbooking.  I love it!

This page highlights what we did on the Forth of July.  Little Miss loves parades.  So since her cousin was going to be walking in one we had to go to it.



We played on the grass while we waited.  


We hear the band!



They had horses!  
The last several parades that we went to did not have any horses.  

It was hot, but we had a great time.

That evening we had a indoor cookout and played with our indoor fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis