Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Toddler Tuesday: Story Time

I do believe that listening and sass are going to be the never ending battle in our house.  I have worked out a reward system that we are going to try soon.  I will post about it on an upcoming Toddler Tuesday.

We experienced something special last weekend.  Barnes and Noble has story time on Thursday and Saturday mornings.  I was looking for some free activities to do over the weekends.  It was on a website that Clifford the Big Red dog was going to be at Story Time.  So of course we had to go!





Oh and Kaitlyn sat there quietly and listened to the whole story!  I guess it really helps that we read ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis