Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{almost} Wordless Wednesday

Have you ever needed to just get out of the house? That was me Monday. I just needed to get out and do something! I didn't want to go anywhere, I just needed sunshine and fresh air. So we went for a small walk.

We don't have to go far to enjoy some quiet, sunshine and fresh air.  This right behind our townhouse. If I lean a little to the right I can see this lake as I am sitting here typing.

So we walked up the path some and just sat in the grass.  We found some puffed dandelions and I showed Little Miss what happens when you blow them.

That stretch of buildings is the one our townhouse is in.
Little Mister was getting a little restless, so I got him out of the stroller and let the grass tickle him some.


Hickman number 3, 4, 5 did get strapped to the stroller for a while so he would just "relax".  Being outside that didn't happen.  Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! I don't think his sniffer ever stopped.


Most importantly - Mommy got out and got some grass in my toes.  I was still.  I thanked God for the roof over my head and for some of the great blessings in my life.  I slowed down and filled up on the beauty around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis