Thursday, August 16, 2012

Teach Me Thursday - Nature Walk

I had a request this morning.  "I want to go for a walk!  In the wagon."  Since it is not sweltering out and it was a great way to get out of the house I was more than happy to oblige.

My first idea was to head off to the large field across the main street of our community and just let them run around.  We get there, I get them out of the wagon.  "MOMMY! I have to go potty!"  So I load them all back up in the wagon and walk home.

At home we take care of business and it is almost naptime.  I get a look that is a 2 1/2 year old heartbreaking when I told her it was Little Mister's naptime.  I figured I could push his naptime back some since he was not acting tired at all.  We went back outside.

Read what happened when we went to a different field, closer to the lake with more trees.  Mama had an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis