Monday, August 13, 2012

My Memories Suite {Make it Monday}

Okay, so who has figured out that I have fallen in love with digital scrapbooking?  I am not going to let it get out of hand, and my back won't let that happen.  I can only sit at the computer for so long in a day.

I am using it for everything.  I am in the process of making an organized home planner, a holiday planner and a blogging planner.  Yes, I like to be organized, or pretend to be.  :)

I love on Sundays when I get to participate in speed scrap.  I try to do it with only pictures from the week.

Impromptu Date Night

These were not from that week, but Christmas in July

My Little Mister
Did you know that you can get a FREE ($7.99 shipping) 20 page 6x6 inch photobook through MyMemories?  You can go HERE to find out more. 



This video will also help you with the process.  When you fall in love be a doll and buy the software through our site.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis