Monday, August 27, 2012

Recap: Make it Happen Monday Week 3

Accountability Check

Wife:
Pray, Pray, Pray for Hubs.
Post It's - I keep failing at 5 and only hitting 2 or 3, so this week we are going to hit 3!
{I got creative with these this week - I cut a hard-boiled egg into a heart.  I also wrote "You are peachy keen" on his peach yogurt.}

Homemaker:
Start our meal plan for next month and make adjustments from what didn't work this month. {What happened this week? Oh I know ... I will get this done this week}
Clean house by Friday.

Mommy:
Schedule playdate with Kelly and Missy.
Play outside 3 times this week. {They ended up being inside, but not at home due to weather, Little Mister does not do good in heat}
Go for 2 walks. {yeah ... we didn't get to these - because Furry Mister got out on Tuesday resulting in a HUGE blister on the top of my foot! from trying to find him.}

Me:
Make it to the gym 4 times (one already done, I ran a mile last night!) {Made it Wednesday - but until foot healed some this was a no this week}
Make up 3 times this week before Hubs gets home, with hair and "decent" clothes. {I am so happy this doesn't mean as much to him as it does me.  MISS}
Start working my way through Frumps to Pumps. {had to be put back some}

Blogger: {Let just say ... see next one}
Find 5 blogs to share with my followers and fans.
Pose Daily Question to FB fans and Twitter followers.
Comment on 10 blogs that I follow and pin something to the "From blogs you may love"
Link up with 3 blog hops/meme's this week.

Writer:
Edit eBook and publish by Friday!{Took WAY more time than expected this week}

Friendships:
Invite everyone to group picnic on Saturday! {weather made this a big fat no}

Faith:
Listen to the bible for at least 15 minutes everyday this week. (excluding Monday) {could be why I am struggling so much lately - I did read a little more than usual}
Journal 15 minutes 3 days this week. {I was able to once.}
Register for the next bible study. {forgot about it again! I emailed her today though.  :)}

Our House:
Pray for guidance with achieving this goal.


Ugh, will I ever have more lines than not?  Life just kinda keeps getting in the way lately.  I will be posting goals later tonight or tomorrow for this week.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm the Kelly on this list!! Hey. Here's my take. If you crossed off only one thing with two little ones trust me you did well!!!
    Life is getting in the way lately. I agree. My list gets longer by the second...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are the Kelly on this list! Get our calendars together! I am an pseudo overachiever, I just need to accept that. In other words I need to accept my to-do list will always have things not crossed off.

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis