Thursday, September 6, 2012

Belly Ballot Website

I have heard so many mommies tell me how they had such a hard time deciding on a name.  I understand completely - the name you give your child constantly speaks over them.  You want their name to mean something.  If you are having a boy you don't want them to hate you down the road for giving them such a cute name that was "trendy".  It's just a hard decision.  Well there is a website that will come to the rescue, Belly Ballots



This is just a fun site.  How did I find out about Belly Ballot?  Well, I had agreed to review this product.  The marketing company sent me an email about the site, so I had to go check it out.  

I love that the site was "born" at a baby shower.  She was having a hard time deciding on a name and enlisted the help of her friends and family.  Using a Belly Ballot Box - idea, born!

While poking around the site I found that you can search by lists.  These lists include top decades, last names for first names, bad boy names and my 2 personal favorites ... 


They give you so much information about the name too!  I mean just look at all this about my name or hubby's.

How does the site works, you register and put in your due date info.  Choose up to 5 names and have your friends and family cast their votes.  The site even gives away some great prizes.  I wish I would have known about this when I was expecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis