Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{almost} Wordless Wednesday

Lately I feel like I am forcing out these wordless Wednesday posts.  I think it is because I am not able to take great pictures because my camera has "passed away".  While working on a project my camera fell out of my hand and hit the hearth of our fire place.  It bent the lens.  This caused the pictures to be out of focus and the camera would not turn on after I turned if off.  

So I have been without a camera for going on a month now.  I take pictures with my phone.  Sure they turn out well enough, but it's not the same as having a camera.  I am not sure how you guys do it using your phone for it all.  Now sure, some of the pictures turn out great, but by far they are not exceptional.  I get frustrated with the phone camera often because of the delay in the shutter and that causes me to miss the great smile or funny expression.
I had been hanging on to my first digital camera for quite sometime.  It was just one of those, it still works so why get rid of it things.  I had upgraded but I kept it.  When my dad's camera died, I gave it to him.  He is willing to send it back to me since he just uses his phone to take pictures.  I think I might need him to do this.  October is on it's way and we have so much going on.  I am not sure I am going to be able to rely on just our phones.  I mean pumpkin farms, fall festivals, and Halloween not to mention all the Touch of Home Learning preschool stuff we do that we need pictures for.  

So for today's Not-so-wordless {almost} Wordless Wednesday I give you ... the best my phone has to offer.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Oh do I ever have a mini me.  She walked into Garden Ridge
and gasped! "Mama look at all the Christmas Trees!" 

Fall may have decided to come with full vengeance
but that will not stop us from taking advantage of
parks without kids because they are all in school.

When the kids are in school that means that
Mommy lets me play too.

We are still pretty green, but we have 2 parks that are just so peaceful.
After playing we went to spend some time looking at the water
and the birds.  Enjoy God's creations.

Happy to be helping Mommy make lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis