Sunday, October 14, 2012

I ....

Wow, this is a hard one.  There are several that I could use .. intelligent, intriguing, issues (yeah we all have em!), even independent ... but none of those are really me.

So what other word to use for the I week than ... I.

I like the color pink and purple.
I think that a little glitter is a good thing - but there is a such thing as too much of a good thing.
I am a Christian and will not apologize for it.  Ever.
I will continue to seek to know my God on a more intimate level everyday.
I am blessed even when I can only see the storm.
I am a woman, daughter, mother, cousin, neice, sister, wife and friend.
I fail sometimes.
I fail more than I would ever like to admit.
I let pity, self-judgement, and general bad moods take over sometimes.
I need to pick myself up and dust myself up more often than I wish I had to.
I am creative.
I like to plan and my plan does not always work.
I am finding out that I don't like major transitions in my life, but I am leaning on God and He will get us through.


I am me and sometimes I forget who that is.  I am married to a man that lets me be me and that is all I could ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis