Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{Make It Happen Monday} Week 5

It's Wednesday!  Where is all the time going?  Not being able to regularly get online is really messing with my writing.  Both of us working for the same company and working from home has made things a little more difficult than I thought in our new living situation.  It doesn't help that 3 of us have been sick for a week and half now.  We are getting better everyday which is great!

Are you wondering where Make It Happen Monday week 4 went?  Yeah me too!  Life happens right.  Now that I can breathe without trying to transplant my own lung I will get out of the ditch and back on the road.

Week 5 Goals:


Faith: 
- 3 to 5 chapters in Isaiah
- Post the Online Bible Journey on Sunday (Psalm 136)
- Listen to 2 teachings from Joyce Meyer on DVD

Wife:
- 3 Notes to Hubs about real reason why I love him, things I am excited about with our future and things that build him up during this stressful time.
- Make up and hair just for him - not because I am going somewhere (the only time I have been looking presentable lately.)

Homemaker:
- Make sure that there is an easy meal Friday night when Hubs has to cook.
- Get laundry folded and put away.  (It's already clean for this week.)

Mommy:
- Be consistent with Little Miss when it comes to her sass and the consequences.
- Try and figure out what is going on with Little Mister.  Approach with love, not annoyance - no matter how tired I am or what time of the night/morning it is.

Sara:
- Try to fit in a coffee date with a girlfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis