Friday, January 4, 2013

Online Bible Journey - Announcement


I want to be intentional about my spiritual walk.  I have been pretty haphazard with it up until now.  I want to know more, I want a more intimate relationship, I to feed my soul not medicate it.  I want my story of how Jesus changed my life. 

I want to share this journey with you, my readers.  I was encouraged to do this by a few of you through Facebook, so I am going to do it.  I am going to lead a bible study here on the blog.  I was not really sure how I could do it.  I didn't want to step on any copyright toes, so this time around I am going to use You Version and one of their reading plans.  It's free and easy to sign up for.  For us smart phone junkies they also have a bible app that you can have right there on that phone. 

The reading plan I am going to use first is "Why Does God Love Me".  It is a 5 day plan - which means it will be a 5 week bible study here on the blog.  I will be sharing what the scripture said to me, what stuck out, what I meditated on, any breathe prayers I used, and anything else that strikes my fancy with the scriptures.

I would love it if you do the same thing.  You will have two options to share your insights, as a comment (where you are more than welcome to link to a blog post about the study) or link up in the linky.  Please feel free to comment on each other's insights and lets make this as interactive as possible.  If we need to make changes along the way we can. 

The first discussion post will be next Sunday January 13th.  I will be posting the scriptures this upcoming Sunday, January 6th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis