Sunday, January 13, 2013

{Share a Site Sunday} - Intentional

If you have read this post you know that this idea of being more intentional has been floating around in my head for quite sometime.

The day I decided I was going to write my post and really go for it this scripture was on my You Version Bible App for the scripture of the day.

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.  Hebrews 4:12 AMP

I decided that I would do a blog search and see what else was out there from other moms. We all, even me, need to be uplifted and encouraged from time to time.  I decided to seek out some encouragement. I came across this blog - The Better Mom.  More importantly, this post.  As you read through that post you will find something at the end.  The exact same scripture that was on my phone the day I decided to do this and go all out!  It was a sign from God that yes, this is what you need to be doing.  You need to be living intentionally.  You are on the right path.

A few days later I came across two more blogs.  This year they were talking about their one word 2013.  Guess what their word was.  Yep, intentional.

Angela Giles Klocke - you can find her post here.

Audra's you can find here.

I am not exactly sure where I found Angela, but Audra is a member of the Christian Women Affiliates Review Crew.

Did you pick "one word" for 2013?  Are you a resolution maker?  Would love to hear what and how you are doing now 2 full weeks into 2013!  I do have to say things are looking up around The Hickman Five world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis