Friday, February 8, 2013

{Feed Me Friday} - Healthier Cake


Last year several pins and blog posts were circulating about 3 ingredient pumpkin cakes.  I cannot believe how good these cakes are.


This is what you do - dump a can of pumpkin, the eggs called for on your cake mix and the cake mix in a bowl and mix together.  Bake according to the box.

I glazed our cake, but I don’t always.  The glaze was 2 tablespoons of powders sugar 2 tablespoons of cocoa and some milk to get it to the right consistency.

The cake didn’t even last 24 hours.


I made this 2 weeks ago.  This past week I made these again.

2 ingredient zucchini muffins
Instead of muffins I made it into a loaf pan.  I am glad we did get a piece of it because the dog loved it!  She ate over half of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis