Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Teach Me Thursday} Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  One of the best days of the entire year. 

For years Valentine's Day was my favorite holiday.  This was even before I had found the Love that God created for me.  This was before I ever experienced the love of someone other than my family.  I am all about hearts, pink and red, and love.  I love the idea of love.  I love being in love.  I love sharing love.  I love LOVE. 

We have had a few rough years and I have not been able to celebrate Valentine's day the way that I would want.  I am looking forward to next year being different.  I am not even referring to the expensive dates and gifts.  I am referring to things like ...




Making fun crafts and Valentine Cards for the people we love.

like this placemat from The Domestic Notebook

or this great little craft


How cute is this?  


I want to do a count down to Valentine's Day with I love you because ...
I want cute Valentine's Day decorations. 
I want to make cute Heart shaped foods. 
I want to make my family a special meal and eat them on Valentine's Plates. 

Valentine's Day is all about love.  Love is who I am.  This holiday just fits me. We will have Valentine's Day traditions, just like we have Christmas Traditions.

So share some love today!  Happy Valentine's Day to you from all of us here with The Hickman Five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis