Wednesday, May 22, 2013

{almost} Wordless Wednesday: Book Worm Fest


Book Worms Unite!

I don’t even really remember where I first heard about Books by the Banks.  It is a book festival at our convention center.  But I am so excited, it's less than 5 months away!

You get to meet authors - last year Jillian Kent was there.  I would love it if Carrie Daws would be there this year!  There were round tables and discussions.  I would go just for myself except.

 My bookworms would not speak to me if they didn’t get to go.  Look at all they had for the kids!  This years schedule is not up yet, but I will be our trip better this year.  We missed out on meeting Llama Llama in his Red Pajamas.
Creating a Crown with the PBS crew.

Making a Cat in the Hat hat.
Photo Opps
Character Dance Party

He just enjoyed all the stimulation.  This year will be so different he is a bigger bookworm than his sister!
Have you written a book and want to know more about the festival?  Do you live in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky and want a fun, free, family event?  Click here to go to their website.

Plus with all the review regulations about telling if this is sponsored or not.  It's not.  Books by the Banks did not ask me to write a review or anything.  I am not getting compensated in anyway.  We went and are going again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis