Thursday, June 13, 2013

Can you please help?

Okay, this is not what I would typically post on a Thursday, or ever - it might lead to a post at some point, but right now ... it is what it is.

Are you willing to help me out with something?  My mom is in the hospital.  I feel like I need to be up there for her and my dad.  We can't get there without gas in our car.  I need to leave tonight.  She's having surgery sometime tomorrow - on her heart.

Without going into all the details about what has put us here, I am asking for help.  I don't even care that we have to use our little car.  I just have to get up there, and I need gas money.

I need $150, ASAP.  Once it is funded I will update this post.



Thank you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis