Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: I will never ...

What is something you never thought you would let your toddler/preschooler play with, but you do?

Me … the first was my smart phone.  I downloaded apps to keep her busy while we were waiting places.

Now it is my camera.  I am a little leary of this, because it is all I have left.  My phone is long lost.  My good camera committed suicide.  So I am nervous; however, she has so much fun when I let her play with it.  Here are some of her shots recently.

Freda the Pup

Working with Mommy

Mommy (yikes my chest looks a little red - too much sun?)

Hickman #5 - our lazy old dog (he is going to be 9)

Forgetting not to move

Peek a boo!

I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis