Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WAH Wednesday: Idea Spark


I debated making this a WAH Wednesday post.  I was debating because this post doesn’t really have any tips about how to manage this whole work at home thing better.  I decided to share it today because of the true reason we decided to work at home.  Of course we want to be productive and successful with our work at home ventures.  But our reasons were much more than just being successful.

We wanted to be there as our kids grew up.
We wanted to be there for those firsts.
We wanted to be there for the memories.

Seeing that this is Christmas in July I am bringing you a list.  60 ideas to create more Christmas Memories.



Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis