Monday, June 23, 2014

Hickman Five Adventures: Touch A Truck

Driving to pick Daddy up from work one night we saw a sign.  What I was able to read on the sign as I was barreling around the corner ... "Touch a Truck Monday, June 6 or 9 Sharonville Convention Center".  That was enough for me.  It was a Monday in June and It was at the Sharonville Convention Center.  I hop on the site and get all the real information.  

I am thinking I will find a playdate for Little Miss and take Little Mister for some great Mommy and Mr time.  Couldn't find a playdate so Little Miss came with us.  We all had a great time.  We even met up with a friend from church and her little boy.  

Little Miss was in on the secrets of the day.  But I surprised them both with breakfast out before the event.  



Once we arrived we started on the Metro bus.  By far the cleanest Metro bus I have ever seen! Mr. didn't understand what was going on at first.  It didn't take him long to figure out he was getting to climb on EVERYTHING!


They are really into taking "PHOTO BOMB" pictures right now.  
And yes we are really just that silly!

Garbage Trucks



Construction Equipment



Fire Trucks


National Guard Equipment.  (The giant tow mater!)


Even a helicopter.


Little Mr. could not wait to tell Daddy all about his day.  Little Miss did great making the day about her little brother.  

I had posted the pictures on Facebook and the comments that I received prompted me to look up some more dates.  In my search I found this site that has some listed throughout the country.  

If you live in Southwest Ohio like us.  There are 3 more scheduled so don't miss out!


I love making memories with my little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis