Sunday, November 30, 2014

Church when on Vacation

Do you go to church when you are on vacation?  

If I grew up in the church I would probably go to the church I attended growing up.  However, I didn't grow up in the church.  Which makes things fun when I go to visit my parents.  I get to check out churches! 

I don't do this at home.  I love my church, so why would I check out anywhere else?

Last time I visited I had visited a different church.  I didn't like that church so I went on a quest to find something else.  Something that was similar to what I was used to back home.  I found a church with a website that was similar to ours.  I looked around and decided RIVERGLEN Christian Church is where I was going this Sunday.

This picture is from the RiverGlen Christian Church website.
It was great!  The music was good.  It was a great message on the problem with the comparison game.  I talked to one of the women's ministry ladies and will be going back on Friday to attend 


They are having Micca Campbell from Proverbs 31 speaking.  I am really excited.  I am going to get nice and filled up before heading home on Sunday.  It will be $10 well spent I am sure.  

I am so thankful that my parents are willing to babysit and let me use their car.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis