Saturday, November 29, 2014

Third Annual North Pole Breakfast

It is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  The tree went up on Friday (okay my parents tree went up since we are out of town - not sure if hubby put ours up.  I doubt it).  That means it is time for our annual -- NORTH POLE BREAKFAST.

This year's menu ...



Cookie Cutter Pancakes
Snowball doughnuts
Hot Chocolate with Candy Canes and Peppermint Marshmallows

Eddie has been a little sassy this year and hung Santa ribbons all over the house.  He always sets such a pretty table.


I am excited about that blue bin -- Eddie's Crazy Candy Bark (a recipe for the kids to make with Grandpa).

Like always Eddie brought small gifts and his note from Santa.

One of my favorite mornings of the year.  Only thing missing was Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis