Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas A to Z: N is for Nutcracker


N is for Nutcrackers

When you think of your childhood what is something that just screamed "IT'S CHRISTMAS!"?

For me it is these guys.


I am not even sure when my mom started collecting them.  For YEARS my brother would give her a new one.  I think they are cute, and have a very small collection.  I think it is something that could grow over time.  I think it is amazing how that you can find Nutcrackers for all your interests. My mom even has one that is a snowman baking cookies.

My goal for next Christmas is to see the Nutcracker Ballet on December's date night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis