Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas A to Z: R is for Rudolph


R is for Rudolph

It's the 50th anniversary of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  That means that my dad was almost a teenager when it first came out.  My mom was 10.  So how many times have the really seen Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  They could legitimately say they have seen it over 50 times if they have watched it at least once a year.

Will take you to Amazon to purchase if you click here.

My kids are just getting into Rudolph.  They sing the song over and over and over again.  We watched it once so far. We have it on DVD and will probably watch it again this week.  To my surprise the kids were not scared.  We cannot watch the live action Grinch without nightmares.

What is the favorite Christmas special around your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis