Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2015 Check In


Although this is my scripture for this year I feel like I am a bit on a downward slope.  

I know where it stems from - I felt like I was following the Lord to do something that I am currently doing. It is not turning out at all like I had envisioned. Seeing that most things never turn out the way we envision when God is involved, that doesn't surprise me.  What is surprising me is that this turn took me from weekly time with a group of my friends and I am not feeling God in this at all. I made a commitment and I am going to see it through. I just keep praying that I start to see God's plan in it.

There has been what seems like a lot of inner turmoil lately and I am just not sure why. 

When I look over my goals for January, I am ... ehhh. Some were good and met, others were not because of life.

Just checking my growth in social media -- I am surprised by the growth. SO that is encouraging. I wanted to increase my 10 total sales in the store and I well exceeded that as well. 

I feel like my biggest accomplishment was actually my goal to shower in the morning and "get ready for the day".  I haven't done that this week or most of last and I think that actually has the biggest impact on our days. When I wait to shower until after I work out I go all day just feeling bleh ... so what was meant to be motivating to get me to work out is not working. Now I am just going to set other goals for working out. 

I realized I never shared last months goals with you all, so I will do that for February on Friday.

So there are adjustments that need to be made all the way around and areas where things need to define the focus.  All in all our month of -- just get through it (payday is coming) -- we survived. 



1 comment:

  1. Sara, I often feel this way too. With God, and TPT! It is difficult to be with God moment to moment if that makes sense. Also, when money comes into the picture, of course it's easy to put our money needs first. I am talking of myself at least. I have in my own head this number I really want to make. I try to refocus on gratitude, though I haven't done this in a while. So today I am grateful to you for sharing your current struggle with me - it reminds me of what I need to do... be more grateful for how far I've come. My first month I knew nothing, and I made 5.00. I am not where I want to be. But I am growing and you reminded me to be grateful today for what I have achieved so far. Thank you Sara.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis