Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well it's definately the busy season

Last week started it; summer camps with Pre-Schools and Day Cares. Thankfully for us that means it is our busy season. We were unaware of how busy it truly was going to be and we keep booking dates. All I can do is thank God for everything He is providing.

There was a call today wanting a day that we already have booked. My dear friend said she would help out with double bookings. Just so happens that day she is going to be out of town. Bummer. I will find someone. God will provide. This show is one that I will be taking on and the show that is already scheduled is one that will be going to someone else. Reason - during our phone call the client mentioned how they had used our competition last year and how disappointed they were. The competition could not keep the children interested in the event. I of course explained that we understand the attention span of this age range and we fill our time with many activities all in effort to keep their attention for 30 to 45 minutes. She then said that if they like the show they would book more for summer and the school year. Definitely one I need to take on myself.

Ah the life that 3 to 5 year-old kids have. I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis