Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Have you ever?

Last night I had a moment - I will not get into all the details, but I had a moment.  I was spending time with my husband and I looked at him.  Right in his eyes, placed my hands on the sides of his face and said to him.  "Thank you for choosing me."

Have you ever had one of those moments?  I don't know if it was all that powerful for him, he didn't say anything.  He just smiled and gave me a quick kiss. 

Where did this moment come from?  I was informed someone was following me on Twitter.  Someone who I recently 'hide' on Facebook.  I choose not to follow this person on Twitter.  But unfortunately there is no way that I know of for this person to not see my Tweets.  This person and I also have mutual friends so this person will also see anything I say to these mutual friends.  UGH. 

Yes, I am being slightly vague, mostly in-case said person now finds my blog. 

This post was more to point out the fact I am so happy that my husband choose me.  Like I said, ever had one of those moments?  I am glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. Putting those moments into words is such a difficult task. Sometimes all I can do is look and my husband and hope that through my eyes he can see what over powering love I have for him in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis