Monday, January 24, 2011

Mix It Up Monday

Monday, Monday!


It would appear that the stomach virus is gone.  Thank God.  It also looks like I had a very productive weekend in spite of the visiting virus which was very nice.  Time to hit the week running.

Here is where I am hoping today. 



Photobucket




This is our family/life blog. I own two businesses that I also run blogs for. The first is Touch of Home Learning this is our preschool educational entertainment business. We are currently running a giveaway for our first eBook. The other is Custom Parties from the Box. This is our homemade party planning business. Review opportunities are available with at both sites. If you want more information email me at SaraHickman.HES@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Monday Hop to say Hi and follow.
    Have a great day!

    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-monday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC follower from the Follow Me Monday blog hop.

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis