Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Art Projects

We tried painting once before. It was a few months ago, she kicked the paint and it was over before it started. So, I figured I would put her in her high chair and try it again. I mixed up some puffy paint and let her have at it.  Of course after I stripped her down to her diaper.  Figured I could just throw her in the bath afterward if I needed too.












She was having so much fun we created enough art pieces to be made into Valentine Cards for grandparents and aunts and uncles.  She didn't get all that messy either.  I put one up in the place of honor - side of the fridge!  (the front of our fridge is stainless steel and not magnetic.  DRIVES ME CRAZY!)

I "Heart" my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis