Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am getting it together!

So if you have visited the site before I admitted recently that I don't always have it together.   Well, I will also admit this - tonight I had a minor meltdown.

Before - It got worse.

After - I do need to put all the trash in a bag, but it's all clean.
I didn't show you a picture of "the corner" mentioned in the previous post.  Well, I had to clean the office tonight.  If I didn't I would have not gotten a thing done tomorrow. 

Husband helped out too.  1. He cleaned up after Kaitlyn (Family Room toy explosion) 2. While I was cleaning the office, "Babe, do you need another pair of hands?"  - I truly didn't need the help, but I was glad that he asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis