Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Assistants

Please pray that Toddler Two's are not starting already in my 14 month old baby girl!  This child has been biting when she is not getting her way, yelling and screaming, throwing her food all over the place, then she will walk up to you and give you a kiss!  Oh boy! 

Needless to say, Mommy needed a break.  Step in Daddy.  Mommy's break day worked only because I was working most of the day.  I am getting a new eBook ready to launch.  So I was making things and taking pictures most of the afternoon.


So my super assistants were wonderful today.  Super Assistant One - Husband!  He is a wonderful man, he did the dishes took care of Kaits most of the day.  While she was napping he helped with Touch of Home Learning work.  He was my extra hands today.

Super Assistant Two - Lovingly known around our house as Little Doggie.  9 out of 10 times we can get Kaits focus changed to doggie when she is trying to do things she shouldn't.  Like bite Mommy's leg to pick her up while Mommy is making dinner.  Time outs for biting are being implemented immediately. 

Kaitlyn was over Mommy's off today after dinner and needed some Mommy time.  We played until it was bed time. 

My break day didn't refresh me at all like it normally does.  She might be going to the babysitter for a day this week just so Mommy can truly get a break.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower from the Explore, Play and Learn Blog Hop. Your daughter is super cute. I am a Mom of 5, so I understand how you feel. You can check my blog out at www.martinmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis