- I linked up with this blog hop last week and had tons of fun! So I am doing it again today.
- I started typing this on Monday and added things to it all week.
- The Wiggles get stuck in my head far more often than I would like to admit. The bigger confession is that I don't mind all that much. (hanging head with shame - toot toot chuga chuga) And yes, I know some of the dance moves.
- I really dislike having to scroll to the absolute bottom of your blog to follow you. It makes me ask, do you really want followers?
- I really enjoy blog hopping. I like reading new blogs, I like returning to ones I really enjoyed. However, I don't like (on non-blog hop posts) comments 'following now, follow back thanks!'. I dislike this so much (on my piece of paper I actually have the H word) I will find something on your blog to comment on, even if that means I have to look through several postings. ***THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO POSTS THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO BLOG HOPS*** As I am thinking about this though, I really try to make a thoughtful comment if I am going to leave a comment.
devourLOVE eating canned chocolate frosting on pretzels when I am experiencing PMS symptoms, stress or any day of the weeka Monday.
- I get more of my 'TO DO' list for work done after 8pm then I do all day long.
- I really wrote this down on my 'TO DO' list - Type A Housewife - Thursday Blog Hop.
- This plus the 8 above are from Monday. HAHAHA
- I hate my house! - There are 4 total beings in my family 3 humans and a dog, we live in a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath rental with TONS! of space and absolutely, no freakin storage! Our 'great room' is over the 2 car garage and the size of one. I would love to use it as our family room, so
damncold in there it freezes my feet! (hardwood). The room we do use as our family room because of the doorways, vents, outlets and cable connections you have about 1 possible layout, which doesn't work all that great. OH and I can't change anything because we rent. I can't even store things in the basement because that is an apartment rented out to someone. So when I want a quiet house chances are I won't get it because he is home with his tv/gaming systems going. (Sorry for the vent more than a confession.)
- I can get the same amount of work done in two different days and a day the TV is on in the background I feel is far less productive than when it isn't. Weird right?!?
- There are night that I prefer to stay up until 1am working, but I am a horrible wife/mom the next day because I am tired. (as I type this at 12am Thursday morning).
- I have lost track of time every day this week and it has resulted in a horrible meal Monday, going out to dinner Tuesday and pizza Wednesday. Should probably do something in the slower cooker so I don't have to worry about it and it will be done at dinner time.
- I cannot remember the last time I made a meal that was not "well it's food" and I can cook! This must be getting pretty bad if for the last 3 mornings hubby has asked, would you like me to bring home Jimmy Johns for dinner? Oh boy!
The one I am hosting with Mulit-Facet Mom
Others I have also linked up with: