So today's OhAmanda Top 10, 10 Reasons why I love this time of the year.
- 10 birthdays before the end of the year.
- Honey Crisp Apples! (We just went to our first apple festival) - Hop over to Touch of Home Learning for more about our visit to Hidden Valley Farm.
- We will be visiting 2 fall farms this year! One in Milford (local-ish) and one down in Georgetown, KY (to visit with G-ma and Papco - no idea where that came from, but that is what he is called, sorry Dad).
- Decorating for fall to hold off my obsession with Christmas.
- Taking Kaitlyn Trick or Treating as Dorothy the Dinosaur from The Wiggles. (Thanks to Mom for making the costume - which is currently in KY and we will be picking it up at Georgetown farm visit.
- Amazing weather (when it's not raining) and Great Colors!
- Layering! Okay seeing that I am 8 months preggers, this is not easy for me this year, but one of the things I typically love!
- Our little boy will be joining our family in November.
- Tons of shopping!
- Tons of crafting!
Where else am I hopping? Follow Me Back Tuesday with Social Media Junkie and Busy Mom's Tips, Totally Tuesday Blog Hop