Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Beach Living - Guest Post


The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I really love living in Doyle, Texas. My husband and I are able to afford a beautiful home, and we are really close to the Gulf, which makes for some great weekends. My family loves to be near the beach, and we spend a lot of time there over the summer. My husband and I both work from home, so our schedules are really flexible most o the time. We like to go out to the beach sometimes during the week, since it’s so much less crowded than on the weekends. I know it might sound ridiculous, but we wanted to find a way to be able to work from the beach. We have laptops, but we were worried about getting an internet connection out there. We has heard from friends that we could get mobile internet so we searched for 4G internet Doyle and found Clear. Since we signed up for this service my husband and I can not only work from the beach, but from anywhere. We already had flexible schedules working from home, but it is so nice to be able to work from anywhere now! I would say this is a major improvement in our quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis