If you thought I was a trip before just wait till you read this post!
Tim Tebow, Little Mermaid and kids.
- "I feel so trashy right now." Hubs: "Why?" Me: "Look at the top of my pants." (A certain garment was noticeable out the top).
- Hubs: "How was your day?" Me: "I started saying it's only 8 hours, it's only 8 hours shortly after you left this morning."
- "I have bad news and sad news, which would you like first?" (Yes, I really said that and I do think it still is rather funny. Sad news was Hickman #3 sat on Santa's lap finally, Daddy missed it.)
- "Take your child or I am going to throw him/her out a window." Figuratively of course, and to maintain their innocence I will not disclose which one.
- "This diaper is so full we have a little crack dealer on our hands."
- "Okay, I don't know if this is good news or bad news." Disclosing the fact we were expecting Hickman #4. His reaction - It was good news.
- "I like Prince Eric, he has boater arms." Yes, I actually said that. This has lead to the fact that this man also has boater arms.
Tim Tebow for anyone who needs to know.
- "If I was single I would be all over that!" - Hubs "You know he's a virgin right?" (In respect to Boater Boy as he is now known)
- Text - Dinner? My reply - Something potentially edible. (This coming from someone who can actually cook.)
Okay moment of truth --
I have said all of these things this past year! Hope you have enjoyed the laugh, I have.