Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trivia - Name the Stain



I get this brand new planner, I spend 2 days transferring in information form a free blog planner I found.  (I didn’t want to print it out and find a place to store it.) Before the planner can even be used it ends up with a stain.  If anyone has a stain on their planner it is usually spilled coffee/tea or soda.  If they are healthy, the water wrinkle.  Oh no, not me. 

So if it's not coffee/tea, soda or water ... what is this stain?

Only a mom of an infant would have this stain.  This is usually what our shoulders look like, or anywhere else we are hold the spitting up baby.

Ding, Ding, Ding! This is a SPIT UP stain. 

At least when it dried it just looks like a water wrinkle. 

Happy Trivia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis