Monday, July 16, 2012

Make it Monday: Pinspired Dress

So I had found this great tutorial on how to turn a tee-shirt into a dress.  

http://www.trinketsinbloom.com/wearable-diy/t-shirt-dress-diy/

So I had to try this.  I had attempted a "Foofa" dress earlier and without much avail that dress turned out horribly.  It was time to try again.

I gather my supplies.  I had to pick up the bigger shirt and fabric paint for what I was going to do with this dress.  That set me back $4.  I followed the tutorial and then put my artistic talent to work.  I free hand created Foofa on the dress.  


It is GIGANTIC on her, but super cute.  

I made myself one.  I have yet to take pictures of it because 

1. I don't like the tee shirt itself and might be altering that.  
2. I didn't change the stitch when I closed the side seams and it basically fell open.  So I need to re-sew that part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis