Monday, August 6, 2012

All About Me: E = exhausted

I have decided to take a blog challenge over at Love Kate.  The challenge is to share about things about yourself for each letter of the alphabet.  One a week.

A= Authentic
B= Beautiful
C= Christmas
D= Dogs, Daughter, Dedicated, Diet, DONE
E= This week ... 

Exhausted - yes, that explains me in one word.  I am so exhausted that I am starting to forget to do things ... like posting this on Sunday.  Why am I so exhausted ...


because I am his mommy.  Actually I feel bad writing this today especially since he slept through last night.  I have not had a full night's sleep in well over a year.  Starting about month 5 of my pregnancy I would wake up nightly and be up for a hour or two around 3 am.  Well, 14 months later I am still waking up at 3 am.  I was spoiled with Little Miss.  She slept through the night at 4 months.

I am so exhausted that I feel like I am going through the motions.

However, we are getting better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis