Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{almost} Wordless Wednesday

Auntie and her friend came to visit last week.


Their visit was too short, like it usually is.  How did this happen though?  She didn't leave anything here!  Craziness.  The last time they visited it was almost a whole load of laundry!


They watched the kids for us so we could get some alone time.  
Oh my goodness did we need it.




These pictures were taken at the park in the neighborhood we want to purchase our house in.  We went and looked at a house we really liked.  Made it nice and real for us.  Gave us something tangible for our goal.  

I love that man more today than the day I said "I do." 
He gives the bestest kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis