Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{Make it Happen Monday} - Goals for week 3

Okay, yes I am a day late ...

Wife:
Pray, Pray, Pray for Hubs.
Post It's - I keep failing at 5 and only hitting 2 or 3, so this week we are going to hit 3!

Homemaker:
Start our meal plan for next month and make adjustments from what didn't work this month.
Clean house by Friday.

Mommy:
Schedule playdate with Kelly and Missy.
Play outside 3 times this week.
Go for 2 walks.

Me:
Make it to the gym 4 times (one already done, I ran a mile last night!)
Make up 3 times this week before Hubs gets home, with hair and "decent" clothes.
Start working my way through Frumps to Pumps.

Blogger:
Find 5 blogs to share with my followers and fans.
Pose Daily Question to FB fans and Twitter followers.
Comment on 10 blogs that I follow and pin something to the "From blogs you may love"
Link up with 3 blog hops/meme's this week.

Writer:
Edit eBook and publish by Friday!

Friendships:
Invite everyone to group picnic on Saturday!

Faith:
Listen to the bible for at least 15 minutes everyday this week. (excluding Monday)
Journal 15 minutes 3 days this week.
Register for the next bible study.

Our House:
Pray for guidance with achieving this goal.

Now to write these down so I can keep up with them.

What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis