Monday, August 20, 2012

{Make It Monday} Blog Planner

If you have been around for a while you might have figured out I have this need to be organized.  I have a few obsessions with it.

Pencils

Markers

Notebooks/Journals

Planners

And Post It's - I have been outed on Twitter for being a Post It Queen.

If you follow us on Twitter or on Facebook.  You might have also seen that I am trying to find a blog planner that works for me.  I have come to the conclusion - I want too much in an at a glance version to fit on one page and still be able to read it or make any sense out of anything.  I have also realized that I need a planner that I can change every three to six months.  I get super bored with mine at that point.

So, I have to come up with something.  I have tried many things ... Just notebook sheets inside of my planner.


Didn't work so well - I didn't lose anything, but that so could have happened.  And yes, I am working in the bathroom.  Little Miss wanted to play in the tub and Little Mr was napping.  Worked for me.

This is what I have been doing.


It sort of works.  The post-its are used as tabs for the different pages.



I have a key of sorts in the front.  It keeps everything in one place which is good.  I think I am just getting an itch to change it up.  Because it really is working.

I used my MyMemories Suite to make some planning pages the last day or two.  I used it for grocery shopping today, it worked, but I didn't love it.  I did make it for my holiday planner, so I will use it for that, but I am not sure about it yet.  No pictures of that one.

The hunt continues.

What sort of planner do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis