This is what I have learned:
- I have commitment issues. I have a hard time starting and finishing things. That is not the newest thing to me. I thought it was just that I really like new stuff - my issues had been with journals and things like that. I am finding out that it is more than just that.
- ShapelyGirl Fitness is motivating me to get moving more. That can't be a bad thing.
- It is reminding me that I feel better when I work out DAILY. It makes me a better wife and mommy.
- I compare myself to others and when they are doing better than I am the first place my mind goes to not great places. Now seeing that I am participating in the "Battlefield Mind" bible study, I am realizing that this is the enemy trying to work in my life. I have to keep myself thinking right. I need to remember, they are doing a different DVD, they are different women - they will have different results, they are sharing their results to encourage, not discourage.
- My hair is getting super long, I can put it in a pony tail on the top of my head and it makes me feels like I am in the 80's.