Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update: ShapelyGirl Fitness

This has been the hardest review I have done. 

This is what I have learned:
  • I have commitment issues.  I have a hard time starting and finishing things.  That is not the newest thing to me.  I thought it was just that I really like new stuff - my issues had been with journals and things like that.  I am finding out that it is more than just that. 
  • ShapelyGirl Fitness is motivating me to get moving more.  That can't be a bad thing. 
  • It is reminding me that I feel better when I work out DAILY.  It makes me a better wife and mommy.
  • I compare myself to others and when they are doing better than I am the first place my mind goes to not great places.  Now seeing that I am participating in the "Battlefield Mind" bible study, I am realizing that this is the enemy trying to work in my life.  I have to keep myself thinking right.  I need to remember, they are doing a different DVD, they are different women - they will have different results, they are sharing their results to encourage, not discourage. 
  • My hair is getting super long, I can put it in a pony tail on the top of my head and it makes me feels like I am in the 80's. 
As for weight and measurements ... yep, you need to wait for the final review.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis