Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 3: ShapelyGirl Fitness

Have you ever noticed that as soon as you make a decision to do something - it could be anything - obstacle after obstacle get in your way. 

If you have been following along you know that I have been working out with ShapelyGirl Fitness.  I have been using the Low Impact Cardio DVD.  This week - the biggest struggle, four of the five of us have gotten sick.

This week I mostly used the Pre-Mixes, quick workouts. 

1 - even being low impact cardio by the end of 15 minutes I am winded (chest congestion is not fun).
2 - I am needing to wipe noses every 5 minutes.

My goal was to work out after the kids go to bed on the days Hubs plays tennis.  Well the days have been so exhausting that doing much of anything come 8pm is just too much work. 

So, I will be posting my final review this weekend.  Come back for the weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis