Sunday, December 9, 2012

O is for Outlook

All About Me A to Z challenge has been a challenge.  Today's post ... outlook.

I really try to keep a positive outlook on life.  I try to keep in my mind that everything happens for a reason.  I might not know what that reason is, but there is some reason.  So I try to keep my outlook positive. 

Try has been the operative word lately.  Try, not do.  I have not been being able to keep a positive outlook.  That is probably why I have not been blogging much lately, I don't want to share all my junk and all I can focus on is the junk.

I have alluded to the struggles we are going through.  They are all financial in nature.  We had been doing really well with keeping it out of our marriage, until recently.  We have been so focused on the problem we didn't talk about anything else, we didn't do anything else, we didn't think about anything else.  It consumed us. 

We have not gotten out of the mess, but we have decided we are going to do everything we can on our end with our jobs to get out of the mess without letting it consume us.  We have also decided that no matter what God wants for our lives is what is going to happen.  We are going to stop fighting it. 

Sure it is Christmas and we could get a Christmas miracle.  We also know that maybe our current job is not where God wants us.  We have started to pray that God change our hearts and let us do what HE wants us to do.  So we'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis