Wednesday, February 6, 2013

{almost} Wordless Wednesday - Coffee

This picture requires the story.  It could almost be a Toddler Tuesday Post 



“Mommy, can I work by you?”  

“Sure, let’s see what we can do.”  I turned over ‘the cave’ { a large box with pillows in it } and used it as a desk.  She colored and drew pictures to send to Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie.  Then she wanted a tea party, so we used the desk again.  

“Mommy, do you want some coffee?”  

“Oh, I would love some.”  I had been up with her brother a lot that week.  

“Here you go Mommy.”  

The whole tea pot was my coffee cup.  Guess I needed a really large cup of coffee. 

I love being a work at home Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis