Thursday, February 7, 2013

{Teach Me Thursday} - Valentine Edition


This week we are going to feature a few Valentine Crafts.

Revisit from last year:

Stuffed Heart Craft
Stuffed Heart Craft

This week's Fun Pinterest Find:

With Valentine's Day just around the corner I figured I would feature a cute card that can be made super simply!


I absolutely love this card and will probably make these to send to a few family members.

I was hesitant about using this pin because I prefer to pin things that take you to the original site.  When I clicked on this pin it only took me to a picture.  If this is from your site please let me know so I can give you proper credit.

Featured Pinterest Board:

This week I want to feature Robyn Palmer Bruna's Valentine Pin Board.  She is very organized with all of her boards and has some really cute preschool pins.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis