Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Make It Happen Monday} Week 8

This is the last week Hubs is home with us all week.  It's going to be an adjustment for all of us.  This is my plan for this week. 

Faith:
  • Get caught up on 52 days devotional.
  • Get caught up on Online Bible Journey.
  • Read 5 chapters in Isaiah.
  • Journal 3 x this week.
Mommy:
  • Enforce our schedule and start getting everyone back into the swing of things.  
  • Schedule play-dates on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
  • Figure out what our next strategy for potty training is going to be.
Wife:
  • Get dressed with make-up just for him 3x this week.
  • Plan {ABD} for one night this week.
Homemaker:
  • Dust the family room.  ( I know if I were reading that I would be saying to myself - that's it?  I don't know the last time this room was clean clean.  It might take me all week.)
  • Keep the kitchen cleaned up.
 Friend:
  • Let's try this again - email 1 or 2 friends who have reached out during this season of our lives.
Sara:
  • Read 30 minutes a day for me.
Career:
  • Write for at least 7 hours this week.  The goal is one hour a day, but I am already behind.  I should be able to make it up though.  
  • Next section of the e-book.
  • Final edits to e-book that I am about to publish about Easter.
  • Voices! Marketing three times this week.
  • Five Marketing three times this week.
  • Update pictures and link up appropriate posts to the pics {goal 15}
  • Reviewing:  Leggings Post will go live Tuesday
  • Reviewing:  Read at least "14 days" in current book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis