Monday, March 4, 2013

{Make It Happen Monday} Week 10

What happened to Week 9?  We are adjusting to Hubs being gone and guess we just lost track of the week.    

He is not handling his new job all that well.  He's running into all the house where people just aren't home.  He has no number to leave them for call backs and he is just frustrated.  He is finding out that his hours are not as flexible as they made it sound and it is looking like I am going to have to quit my job and we might not even be able to take this class at church.  He gets to see the kids for an hour or two in the morning and then when he gets home they are already in bed.

This is where Mommy and God are going to have to come together to meet his needs.  So could you just pray for us.  Pray that God reveals to us what we can do to make this the best situation for everyone.  Thank you.

How are you doing with your goals for 2013?  Has life got in the way?  It has a little for me.  I'll be honest.  Take a look at how we are doing here.  This weekly feature is really helping me keep my goal of Living Intentionally With and On Purpose in the front of my mind.

Faith {yes, I list this first so that I remember to keep God first in all things.}

  • Morning Quiet Time 3x this week
  • Work on Memory Scripture:  Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
  • Update prayer list and pray for those on it.
  • Catch up on 52 days.
Wife:
  • Real Reasons Love Notes - 3 times this week.
  • Get dressed for him 3 times this week.  
Mama:
  • Preschool Activities 3 times this week.
  • Adjust schedule with kids to maximize Daddy Time.
  • Out of house playtime 2 times this week.
Domestic Diva:
  • Meal Plan and Grocery List
  • Dust Family Room
  • Laundry {for some reason I have a mountain to put away}
Sara:
  • Pop around lunch only.
  • Work out 3 times this week.
  • 30 minutes of reading 5 times this week.
Friend:
  • Email or FB them when the come to mind as many times as possible this week.
  • Reply to all emails that I have received.  
Career:
  • Hit my "work" schedule 3 times this week.
  • Write for 300 minutes (5 hours)
  • Finish 40 days 
  • Start and get 1/2 way through No Shame
  • Reply to all emails
  • Make a decision about Marketing Consulting Position
  • Look into Bible Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis