Monday, April 22, 2013

Make It Monday - week 17

I think we are on week 17.   Yeah, that's how much things are melting together.

Okay, I went to check, it is week 17.  I should have posted this on Monday but I never got around to it.  So here it is ... This week's goals.


Faith:
  • Pin God 1st
  • Read 1 chapter from Proverbs each day - out loud with Hubs
  • Quiet Time 3x this week
Wife: 
  • 3 I love you because's
  • Dress and Make Up just for the family (earlier than just leaving for work on work days) - 3 times this week.
Mama:
  • Outside playtime as much as possible. 
  • Preschool 3 x this week
  • Letter printables and coloring pages for quiet time for Little Miss.
Domestic Diva:
  • MEAL PLAN (those caps are for me and yes you can yell at me if I don't get it done.)
Sara
  • More water than pop
  • Walk 3 times this week
  • Yoga 2 times this week
Friend
  • Cards/emails for people who have birthdays next week.  No birthday's send out a card to at least one mom friend and one other friend
  • Get birthday calendars into planner
Career:
  • Get Hickman Five "tasks" done 3 times this week - daily work has been nearly impossible!
  • Set 4 appointments this week.
  • Schedule a post for each day this week.
  • Increase Yahoo views by 300
  • Call all new contacts as they come in.
  • Cake flyers and business cards
  • Party and Cake website - start at least
  • Finish at least 1 review.
Tune in next week to see how we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis