Like many families we must live on a budget. We use coupons and try to make our grocery dollars stretch as far as they can. We will shop where we get the best prices and with Walmart's price matching many times we can just go there to get it all done in one stop.
Since we are a family who lives on a budget we try to save as much as possible. We do things like keep lights off when we aren't in those rooms, unplug things that when we are done using them and re-use whatever we can for our crafts, art projects and preschool activities.
At our house we have 4 adults, 2 kids and 5 dogs (one of which is potty training and one is a not quite housebroken puppy). You can guess what we go through a lot of around here, yep paper towels and toilet paper.
While I was out grocery shopping, at Walmart, I found a great line of green products. They are called White Cloud by Green Earth and made with 100% recycled fibers. In wanting to tell you, my fabulous readers, about it this Tuesday I did a little research.
- Green Earth maintains a Forest Stewardship Certification.
- They keep the highest of standards of quality while remaining affordable
- White Cloud puts going green in reach for the family on a budget
- Follow White Cloud on Pinterest (White Cloud Pinterest page)
- Create your own "Living the Green" Pinterest board like White Cloud “Living the Green” Pinterest board
- Repin at least one Pin from the White Cloud “Living the Green” board to your board and include the hashtag #LivingTheGreen in the pin’s caption
- Visit mywhitecloud.com/promotions and complete the sweepstakes entry form (Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations)